Monday, June 20, 2011

Burning Bras: It's not just for radical feminists anymore

So I've been given some very special doctor's orders--"go bra-less."  I asked them how I would be received in public with my small but noticeable breasts and their own personal weather system.  They gave me some good advice: "Who cares?"  So next time you see a bra-less girl, don't judge her.  She could  be a slut, or Sue Ellen Mischke.  Or she could have cancer.  Are you really willing to take that risk?
                                                                  Bra-less and proud!
                                                                                        Kate

1 comment:

  1. If it's doctor's order, I suppose I'll have to come to terms with it.

    Although... have you considered the benefit of vests? ;)

    ReplyDelete