Thursday, June 30, 2011

Freeeedooooooom!

As many of you could see on my Facebook profile, I am free at last!  I had my last radiation treatment yesterday and can now look forward to semi-frequent follow-ups...which doesn't sound awesome but it is!  The last day of radiation was actually kind of amazing.  They hung a "congratulations" banner and let me ring a bell!  I even got some applause.  Maybe I have some Stockholm Syndrome but I'm actually going to miss the nurses, valet guys and radiation techs.
I've been a little burned, tired, and crunchy of late so I apologize for my blog laziness.  More to come :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Kate!!!!! It was a fantastic day - It felt like you hit a home run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! May the news continue to be nothing but SUPREME and WONDERFUL !!!
    xxoo...your pater

    ReplyDelete