Thursday, June 16, 2011

WHERE ARE MY SUPERPOWERS (Angrily pounds fists)?!

Kurt Wagner (Earth-616)
 from marvel.wikia.com 

Seriously, guys.  I've got the burns.  I saw X-Men first class.  So when do I get to go out and kill Nazis with my mind?  Because you know what, guys?  Nazis suck.  They really do.  The least this stupid cancer could do is give me some telekiaportawhatever ability so I could make like a mutant Garfield and move all remaining Nazis to Abu Dhabi in boxes with holes in it.  No, wait.  No holes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, great to stumble on your blog! Best of luck with everything! Have you heard of Freedom of Access to Medicines? The non-profit leading the effort against the FDA from disproving Avastin on June 28, a drug that is working for 17,500 women with Metastatic Breast Cancer! Please sign and share the urgent petition: http://fameds.org/petition.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what this blog has been missing this ENTIRE time? A Nermal reference. Well played, Kate, well played.

    ReplyDelete