Saturday, August 13, 2011

Into the Sunset

Okay, so it's been a while since I have written a blog.  There are a few reasons for that.  One is that I spent a good portion of the past month on my honeymoon, moving and starting work.  The real reason, however, is that I'm not sure how much I want my focus to be on a disease (even on kicking its butt) that I'm trying to move past.  
I can't call myself cancer-free for at least a five years and even then it's something I will always have to live with.  I can, however, try and focus on my life as opposed to just cancer.  I have been trying to come up with a way to make this blog evolve into something beyond just fighting cancer.  The only way I can think to do that besides quitting altogether or speeding up time is to open up my focus.  Hence the change in name.

1 comment:

  1. We totally need to photoshop you on a (sea?) horse over the water in that photo, riding off into the sunset. You'd totally be making that "none of your funny business, now" expression.

    ReplyDelete